Tuesday 5 April 2016

Changing software

Changing Software;

So after using it for weeks and creating my intial colouring challenge in it, Edge decided to stop working all together everytime I opened it, it would crash.  So this left me with a big issue a month away from final submission I had to learn a whole new software to create my application.

I had never used Animate CC before I heard it was just a rebranded flash but I wasn't even that comfortable using Flash when it was the main animating software.  So for the past week I have been learning how to use Animate cc and it turns out that it actually works out better for what I need to do I have learnt how to create a small colouring game using it and also a drag and drop game for the other challenges.

So my next task is to recreate what I managed to do in Edge in Animate and hopefully it all works smoothly with out the issues and able to just create the game without the external codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment