Friday 15 April 2016

The Recreation

The Recreation;

So the past week has been a bit long because unlike Edge where you name and spereate everything in Illustrator this is something you have to do in Animate cc and it is alot more time consuming because to begin with I have to convert every part that was going to be able to be coloured in, into a symbol.  Once each part was converted into a symbol I had to then name everything correctly and then draw the colour swatches for the colouring in process and then I had to basically write the code to make each part of the image interactive so it could be coloured in.

The thing is even though it was long winded to name each symbol, when I finally got it finished and the coding done, it worked better than it did in Edge, so all that time learn Animate cc worked out for the best.  Once I got the colouring part finished I started to work on the next section of the start, but the issue is because I was unable to figure out how to make it save the colouring that is done on the previous image I am having to add math sums to the image and make the colours the answers so that what the children colour in the previous scene matches the next page.  I also designed the next page so that it has what appears to be frosted glass over the cakes so that the children have free reign when colouring the cakes in as a type of reward to getting the sums correct.

This allows for the next page to be coloured in and able to continue with the story.

on the right is Animate cc and on the left is the Publish app

No comments:

Post a Comment